IagoAnims is the creator behind the free and open-source FNF Minus Mod for Windows. It’s a skin pack for Friday Night Funkin’, where the developer based the different characters on their icons.
In Minus Mod, the developer replaced all the main characters with reworked ones but left the songs and game intact. Each week, you’ll need to beat a boss by winning three straight rounds against them. Other FNF mods include VS Kapi, Smoke ‘Em Out Struggle VS Garcello and VS Tabi Ex Boyfriend.
Minus Mod heroes
The main characters in Friday Night Funkin’ are Girlfriend and Boyfriend.
Boyfriend is a shirtless character in neon green with two playable versions. One has a blue skin tone and is called Mean Boyfriend. Mean Boyfriend is a purple light blue and wears a red cap, black jacket with purple highlights and black and red sneakers. When he hits the right notes, he gets sunglasses.
Minus Girlfriend is crimson red and wears a black one-piece suit, fishnet stockings and black gloves with high-heel shoe boots.
Minus Mod antagonists
- Daddy Dearest is purple and wears a green blazer and black pants. He spikes his hair and has yellow eyes, which are hidden in an idle animation.
- Mommy Mearest is Girlfriend's mother, with a pinkish-purple skin tone and a microphone in her left hand. She wears a black top with yellow stripes, long black pants and boots with belt buckles.
- Pico has light green skin and hair. He wears a dark green dinosaur costume, styles his hair to look like dinosaurs' spikes and carries an uzi and a microphone.
- Skid is an ink-like character in black and grey without a head that controls Pump (another similar character) with two strings.
- Pump looks like an orange pumpkin with two black eyes.
- Monster has a yellow head shaped like a lemon, oversized white teeth and claw-like fingers. He wears black pants and a ripped strait-jacket with a huge bloodstain.
New look, same game
If the regular FNF Mod games bores you, try the free FNF Minus Mod for Windows. It offers variations of the traditional game characters, with the same mechanics and great songs. Beat new bosses every week by winning three straight rounds against them.