Task Coach 18.104.22.168
Task Coach is a simple open source todo manager that keeps track of personal tasks and todo lists. It is designed for composite tasks and the application also offers effort tracking, categories, notes and more.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Settings are persistent and saved automatically. The last opened file is loaded automatically when starting Task Coach.
- Tracking time spent on tasks. Tasks can have a budget. Time spent can be viewed by individual effort period, by day, by week, and by month.
- The Task Coach file format (.tsk) is XML.
- Tasks, notes, effort, and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV (comma separated format). Effort can be exported to iCalendar/ICS format as well.
Task Coach is available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, BSD, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, and Android.
# Bugs fixed:
- Fix excessive CPU usage on Linux when smart filesystem monitoring is enabled.
- Fix attachment opening on some Linux distros.
# Features added:
- Finnish translation fixed and enabled.
- The shortcut to delete tasks is now Ctrl+DEL instead of just DEL.