VNC Viewer 6.18.907
VNC Viewer from RealVNC provides you with instant remote access to your chosen computer; a Mac, a Windows PC or a Linux machine, from anywhere in the world. VNC Viewer lets you view your computer's desktop, and also control its mouse and keyboard as though you were sitting directly in front of that computer.
VNC Viewer is simple to install and use; just run the installer on the device you want to control from and follow the instructions. Optionally, there are MSIs available for remote deployment under Windows. If you don't have permission to install VNC Viewer on desktop platforms, you need to choose the standalone option.
Key Features include:
- Connect via a cloud service to computers running VNC Connect.
- Make direct connections to computers running VNC-compatible software from third parties, e.g. Apple Screen Sharing (ARD).
- Backup and sync your connections between all your devices by signing in to VNC Viewer on each one.
- A scrolling bar above the virtual keyboard includes advanced keys such as Command/Windows.
- Bluetooth Keyboard support.
- VNC Connect subscriptions available in 3 versions: free, paid and trial.
For each machine you need to control, simply head over to RealVNC's website and download VNC Connect to each computer. Next up, sign in to VNC Viewer on your local machine, using your RealVNC account credentials; from there you will be able to see your computers and connect to them.
With VNC Connect your sessions are encrypted end-to-end; the app password-protects each computer out-of-the-box. You just need to enter the same user name and password you use to log in to your computer.
Supports WIN 7,8,8.1,10.
FIXED: VNC Viewer now starts on macOS even if an invalid URL has been entered into the Mac’s System Preferences > Network > Advanced… > Proxies > Automatic Proxy Configuration > Proxy Configuration File URL field, for either Ethernet or Wi-Fi.