SHAREit is a file transfer software that allows users to send and receive files from other users who are on the same LAN network. This software supports cross-platform transfers to help users share files with others on different devices.
SHAREit is a free application that lets you send your content at lightning speed between devices including: photos, videos, music, documents, and folders. Transfer gigabytes of files from PC to PC in minutes, without cables, USB drives or network charges. Want to send all of your photos and videos from your phone or tablet to your PC or your PC to your phone or tablet? It's easy and fast with SHAREit.
Wireless devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range. Transfer HUGE files and videos in seconds, up to 40 x faster than Bluetooth. SHAREit allows file sharing with added security and privacy, files are saved directly on your devices, not in the cloud. Transfer your files between all Windows, Android, iPhone & iPad devices.
Key features include:
- Share everything with other devices – pictures, videos, music files, documents, and contacts.
- Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.
- Transfer HUGE files and videos in seconds …up to 40x faster than Bluetooth.
- Share without the need for Bluetooth, phone network or active Wi-Fi network; devices wirelessly connect directly.
- Even the app itself can be shared to other devices wirelessly, and rapid sharing can begin immediately.
- Supports group sharing up to 5 devices simultaneously. Instantly share a party video, music album or photo library to up to five friends simultaneously.
Difficult, But Useful
Although SHAREit has a great concept, it does falter a bit in execution. Despite its simplicity, users still need some technical knowledge to get it to work. Not everyone will know how to use this without reading up on some tutorials. That said, once mastered, SHAREit is a file transfer app that will certainly get the job done.