Camtasia Studio lets you create professional quality videos with powerful screen recording and video editing tools.
The app provides you with the tools to record your computer screen and then edit those recordings into professional videos. Camtasia Studio also then allows you to share them directly from within the app to YouTube, Google Drive and Screencast.
Camtasia Studio provides a nice feature set inside a fluid interface, which you will find easy to navigate. The app allows you to record either the screen or a PowerPoint presentation. Once recorded, you can make use of the vast tool set to finalise your video and make it complete. Tools include: multiple transition options, voice narration, zoom and pan effects, cursor effects, captions and more.
- Library: Save editing time and achieve consistency by storing callouts, title slides, or an entire intro sequence for later reuse.
- YouTube upload: Produce and upload HD-quality videos to YouTube without leaving the app.
- Copy and paste: You can reuse transitions, zooms and other effects by copying and pasting into different spots on the timeline or add it to the library.
- Keystroke callouts: You can make keystrokes visible as Camtasia Studio takes note of any keyboard short-cuts used during recording and shows the keys as a graphic overlay.
- Enhanced callouts: New callout styles provide support for image transparency.
- Sketch motion callouts: Bring attention to the important components of your videos with animated shapes.
Overall, Camtasia Studio is a fully comprehensive app for creating good looking, professional videos using screen capture. The user interface is simple to grasp and the feature set is more than average. Camtasia Studio is free for 30 days, but the full purchase price is $299.
Fixed bugs with library upgrading.
Fixed bugs with libzip importing.
Fixed bugs with MP4 and MOV performance.
Fixed a bug with delete files selection in Deployment Tool.
Fixed a bug with Deployment Tool not using language selection.
Fixed a crash when audio placed on 60 fps timeline.
Fixed a crash when dragging an unsaved GIF from Snagit to Camtasia.
Fixed a crash when applying noise removal to certain MP3s.
Fixed a crash when applying clip speed to audio.
Other bug fixes and improvements.