Beyond Compare 4.0.0 Beta 17677
Beyond Compare 3 is the ideal tool for comparing files and folders on your Windows system. Visualize changes in your code and carefully reconcile them.
- Compare Files, Folders
Beyond Compare allows you to quickly and easily compare your files and folders. By using simple, powerful commands you can focus on the differences you're interested in and ignore those you're not. You can then merge the changes, synchronize your files, and generate reports for your records.
- Specialized Viewers
Beyond Compare includes built-in comparison viewers for a variety of data types. Compare .csv data or HTML tables in a Data Compare session, or images in a Picture Compare session.
- 3-way Merge
Beyond Compare's new merge view allows you to combine changes from two versions of a file into a single output. Its intelligent approach allows you to quickly accept most changes while carefully examining conflicts.
- Synchronize Folders
Beyond Compare's intuitive Folder Sync interface lets you reconcile differences in your data automatically.
- Fixed detecting v3/v4 keys in the registration dialog.
- Fixed Home view displaying "Register" panel when registered and not when in trial mode.
- Fixed XML tidy handling of special characters.
- Moved folder compare's "Name Filters" edit/buttons up onto the toolbar, removing dedicated panel.
- Switched folder compare's "Find Filename" from a panel back to a modal dialog.
- OS X: Fixed using edit on Home view to search knowledge base for multiple words.
- Linux: Fix order of category buttons in Options dialog.