Handbrake 64-bit 1.1.0
HandBrake is an open-source, GPL-licensed, multiplatform, multithreaded DVD to MPEG-4 converter, available for MacOS X, Linux and Windows.
Supported sources: HandBrake is not limited to DVDs: it will now accept practically any type of video as a source.
- File format: MP4, MKV, AVI or OGM
- Video: MPEG-4 or H.264 (1 or 2 passes or constant quantizer/rate encoding)
- Audio: AAC, MP3, Vorbis or AC-3 pass-through (supports encoding of several audio tracks)
- Chapter selection
- Basic subtitle support (burned into the picture)
- Integrated bitrate calculator
- Picture deinterlacing, cropping and scaling
- Grayscale encoding
Added option to configure low disk space warning level.
Added option to play a sound (MP3/WAV) when encode or queue is finished.
Added option to show progress, pass, passcount in the application title or task tray icon tooltip.
Added more granular progress reporting during search for start of file and muxing.
Added support for per-display resolution awareness.
Added support for running HandBrake in a portable mode (see included portable.ini.template).
Added custom anamorphic to dimensions tab, it's back!.
Improved static preview window still previews rendering.
Improved audio selection behavior controls; dropdowns are now context aware and range limited with better defaults.
Improved UI constancy throughout.
Many other bug fixes and improvements.