NVIDIA Forceware XP  314.22 WHQL XP
* Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 314.07 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here are a few examples:
- GeForce GTX 680:
> Up to 41% faster in BioShock Infinite
> Up to 60% faster in Tomb Raider
> Up to 23% faster in Sniper Elite V2
> Up to 13% faster in Sleeping Dogs
- GeForce GTX 680 SLI:
> Up to 21% faster in Sniper Elite V2
> Up to 14% faster in Sleeping Dogs
> Up to 10% faster in StarCraft II
> Up to 15% faster in Civilization V
* NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles (since GeForce 314.14 drivers):
- Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army – Added DX11 SLI profile
- Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter – Added DX9 SLI profile
- BioShock Infinite – Added AO profile
* NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds the following profiles (since GeForce 314.14 drivers):
- MUD - rated Good
- Brutal Legend - rated Good
- Tomb Raider - updated rating to Good
* NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
# Additional Details
* Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
* Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168
* Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
* Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
* Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.