Total Doc Converter is a useful conversion app that is able to convert documents singularly or in batch.
The app features a familiar, standard interface design that new users will find easy to set-up and navigate. For the more advanced user, Total Doc Converter can also be run via command line.
Key Features Include:
- Supports conversion of.DOC to .PDF, .DOC to .HTML, .DOC to .XLS, .DOC to .JPG, .DOC to .TIFF, and .DOC to TXT.
- Supports conversion of .DOCX to .PDF, .DOC, EXCEL, HTML, JPEG, TIFF, RTF, and TXT.
- Supports conversion of .TXT to .PDF, .EXCEL, .HTML, .JPEG, .TIFF, and .RTF.
- Command line support.
- Supports signing output .PDF files.
- Page counter, date, watermark, and QR code support.
- Supports Word 2010 to Word 2003 conversion and vice versa.
- Batch conversion support.
The great thing about using Total Doc Converter is that it strictly preserves the document layout, so you receive an exact copy of the source file in a new format.
In addition to the standard set of conversion features, Total Doc Converter also allows you to combine multiple source DOC files into a single multi-page .PDF or .TIFF file. If you need to encrypt the .PDF document to preserve the content from being copied or modified, then the app allows you to do so.
Overall, Total Doc Converter is a handy little tool that is easy to use, lightweight, consumes hardly any system resources and has a wide variety of functions that supports various conversion formats.