DJ ProMixer Free 2.0
Dj ProMixer Free is a Dj app for the Windows platform. The app lets you mix your music, add effects and loops and mix tracks with auto BPM functionality.
When loading a music track into a deck, Dj ProMixer automatically scans the file for a beat and auto assign a BPM. You can mix your files with an advanced sync system of tracks to make live remixes, and the app also has the ability to scratch tracks with a multifunction wheel. There is also an old school analog VU with a vintage look and feel as well. ProMixer Free has memory banks for CUE points or Loops, and you can make custom manual loops too.
Key Features Include:
- Windows 10 compatible.
- Optimized for external controllers in single or dual mode.
- Six memory banks CUE / Loop mode selectable Hot / Normal.
- Central Panel Multifunction (Mixer, Effects, Sampler, Automix).
- Advanced Track list up to three levels (Playlist, Groups/Subgroups, Explorer), with fast search.
- Automatic beat detection.
- Until three simultaneous effects (Echo, Flanger Wah).
- Supports a large number of audio formats: MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, WMA, AAC, FLA.
- Six Samples per load.
- Complete Audio Setup included ASIO support.
Adding music tracks to Dj ProMixer Free is easy, as the app has full drag and drop support. To add music, simply choose the file from folders or explorer, and drop into the cue bank ready to use.
Overall, Digital Multi Soft's Dj ProMixer Free is a basic, but capable digital music mixing suite. The interface is reasonable, but quite cluttered and not very intuitive. It offers flexible two-track recording and mixing, automatic beat detection, track lists, and effects such as echo and looping. The interface really does let they app down somewhat, but if you are willing to persevere, then you may be surprised by the capability of this free app.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.0 of DJ ProMixer Free. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.