Part of the Movavi range of software Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Windows lets you quickly and easily capture screen video, edit your video clips, add titles and effects, and share captured videos online.
You can use Movavi Screen Capture Studio to create video how-tos, save video from your webcam, grab online streaming video, capture Skype calls and applications, take desktop snapshots and much more!
Use the built-in video editor to polish your video with funky filters, special effects and other cool video editing tools.
Key features include:
- Save your clips in MP4, MOV, AVI, and other popular media formats.
- Adjustable frame rates: Capture screen video at speeds of up to 60 fps or choose a lower frame rate to save disk space.
- Set the capture area you want.
- Capture program windows or specific parts of the screen, or make full-screen videos.
- Grab audio from any source.
- Manage the screen grabber with hot keys and the control panel at the top of the capture frame.
- Take screenshots from your PC screen, edit them, and save the result in the format you need.
- Schedule the capture timer to start and finish capturing at any specified time.
- Add subtitles and callouts, or jazz up your screencast with background music.
- Play with filters and special effects.
- Also, you’ll find a wide selection of ready-made presets for mobile devices.
- Save videos taken from your monitor in a flash with the new SuperSpeed mode.
So, for easy-to-use screen capture software that allows you to make professional-looking screencasts and much, much more, try Movavi Screen Capture Studio today.
Now you can disable hotkeys in the Screen Recorder if they overlap with hotkeys in other programs. This should make the recording process easier.
We’ve added more export options: adjust video codec settings, video bitrate type and quality.
We got rid of the complicated project settings window and replaced it with a single button that lets you change the aspect ratio in a couple of clicks.
Fixed the issue with a black bar appearing on some images after you’ve cropped them.
Improved performance for larger projects.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.