AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 64 11.6 Vista 64
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
# New Features:
* AMD Steady Video
- Steady Video is currently an AMD exclusive feature based on AMD APP Technology
- By applying advanced algorithms behind the scenes, users do not have to deal with shaky or unstable video ever again!
- Capabilities scale with hardware and are end user controlled
* Image Stabilization brought to YouTube!
* Decode Acceleration of MPEG-4 part 2 content
- AMD has enabled decode acceleration of MPEG-4 part 2 content in Microsoft video player applications (through MFT support) for all AMD Radeon 6000 Series
# Performance Enhancements
* Performance gains in Crysis of up to 7% on AMD Radeon HD 6000 series single card configurations.
* Performance gains in F1 2010 of up to 8% in DirectX 11 mode on AMD Radeon HD 6000 series products in single and Crossfire configurations.
* Performance gains in Far Cry 2 of up to 5% on AMD Radeon HD 6000 series products in single and Crossfire configurations.
* Performance gains in HAWX of up to 8% on AMD Radeon HD 6000 series products in single and Crossfire configurations.
* Performance gains in the Unigine OpenGL tests of up to 10% on AMD Radeon HD 6000 series single card configurations.
# Windows Vista
* The screen no longer briefly flashes green while changing screen resolution and playing a BluRay title using PowerDVD 10.
# Windows 7
* Flashing titles are no longer displayed when playing F1 2010 in a Crossfire environment.
* Video playback no longer intermittently displays a black screen when using Windows Media Player.
* Graphics and Gaming scores are now correctly computed in the Windows Performance Index.
* A BSOD error is no longer generated randomly when Crossfire is enabled/disabled after video/LCD overdrive settings are changed on HD 6900 series products.
* Crossfire is now correctly enabled when playing The Witcher 2 on HD 6800 series products. (when used with AMD Catalyst 11.5 CAP 5 release)
* Screen tearing is no longer randomly seen when playing Riddick 2 at high performance settings and with Crossfire enabled.
* The game Kings Bounty now renders correctly.
* The game Empire Total War now no longer displays random flickering and in-game buttons display correctly.
* Google Earth now performs smoothly in OpenGL mode.
* Crossfire is now correctly enabled when playing Cars 2 on HD 6900 series products.
* Sid Meyers Civilization V no longer displays intermittent graphical corruption when played in DirectX 10 mode in a Crossfire environment.
* Heaven 2.1 running in DirectX 11 mode no longer displays intermittent graphical corruption in a Crossfire environment.
* Crossfire is correctly enabled when playing LEGO : Pirates of the Caribbean on HD6800 and HD 6900 series products.
* Poor performance is no longer experienced while Playing Heroes of Newerth and when the cursor is moved to the top right or bottom right corner of the screen.
* Mouse cursor corruption (in the upper right portion of the screen) should be resolved