AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 64 15.7.1 Windows 7 64
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 64-bit version of Vista.
- Battlefield™ Hardline becomes unresponsive after toggling the in-game Vsync option.
- Mantle-based application may crash when system is woken from sleep mode
- Battlefield™ 4 may crash if run in Mantle mode with AMD Crossfire™ enabled
- A crash may be experienced on some AMD Radeon™ R9 300 series products while running the Unigene benchmark
- A ‘missing Dll’ error message may be experienced while doing an express uninstall of the current driver
- Transcoded clips may fail to play on some Drag and Drop devices
- Some systems experience a minor performance drop from 15.15 to 15.20 in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with HairWorks enabled
- Some “Kaveri” APU-based systems may experience minor performance drop on PCMark8® Video Group Chat & Casual Gaming tests
- Display profiles are not retained after driver upgrade from 14.502 to 15.20
- DLL missing popup message may be encountered when performing an express uninstall of the display driver. This will not impact the uninstall process
- Cyberlink PowerDVD plays 3D content in 2D mode
- Audio driver is banged out for non-primary ASIC after enabling CF and rebooting system
- Intermittent BSOD occurs when launching a race in Dirt Rally™
- With quad AMD CrossFire™ mode enabled, TDR or blank display occurs when launching DirectX® 9 application in full screen
- BSOD observed when performing an express uninstall of the display driver in 4K resolution
- Flickering corruption may occur in Dirt Rally™ with Advanced Blending enabled
- Flickering corruption may occur in Dirt Rally™ when changing settings during gameplay
- 3DMark Farandole may crash when AMD Mantle is selected from the test suite