Alt-Tab Thingy 3.4.0
If you are not familiar with the Alt-Tab task switcher in Windows, it's a keyboard short-cut (hot-key) to enable fast switching between applications/windows.Alt-Tab Thingy is a replacement to add brand new features to help you switch tasks faster and more efficiently than ever before!
- Use the cursor keys to make your selection
- Use the mouse as well as the keyboard
- System tray icon
- Drag and Resize windows by clicking anywhere on the window
- Window preview
- Can be disabled (handy for games players)
- Settings window for enabling/disabling features
- Informative tooltips
- Ghost windows!
- Auto Off feature (user controlled variable timer)
- Allows minimizing of windows to the system tray
- Monitors windows for change of caption/z-order/deadtray icons etc...
- Display resolution selector
- Icon/List view
- Variable preview size
- Mouse wheel support
- Automatically minimizes or closes Explorer windows
- Blacklist feature removes apps from the task preview (right-click on them to enable)
- Access ATT with an alternate "Alt+Key" combination, without altering the standard Windows Alt-Tab function (use both at the same time!)
- Taskbar Previews - When you hover the mouse over a taskbar, you will see previews for open windows above the taskbar.
- Added Blacklist feature. Removes applications from the task preview
(right-click on them to enable.
- Added Alternate Hotkey. Access ATT with an alternate "Alt+Key"
combination, without altering the standard Windows Alt-Tab function -
use both at the same time!
- Added Taskbar Previews. When you hover the mouse over a taskbar, you
will see previews for open windows above the taskbar.
- Fixed settings to be in native WIN32 code. The new settings is a
control panel applet, and is written entirely in C++. There should be no
further problems running the settings, as the only dependency on ATT3.4.0 settings is that you are running Win XP!