Winamp 5.61 Full
Winamp is a skinnable, multi-format media player.
Winamp supports a wide variety of contemporary and specialized music file formats, including MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, and Windows Media Audio. It supports gapless playback for MP3 and AAC, and Replay Gain for volume leveling across tracks. In addition, Winamp can play and import music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and can also burn music to CDs. Winamp supports playback of Windows Media Video and Nullsoft Streaming Video, as well as most of the video formats supported by Windows Media Player. 5.1 Surround sound is supported where formats and decoders allow.
Winamp supports many types of streaming media: Internet radio, Internet telelvision, XM Satellite Radio, AOL video, Singingfish content, podcasts, and RSS media feeds. It also has extendable support for portable media players, and users can access their media libraries anywhere via internet connections.
You can extend Winamp's functionality through the use of plug-ins, which are available on the Winamp site.
To find out how skins can improve your user experience, check out our guide to installing skins for Winamp.
* Improved: [ml_local] Search & View load speed optimizations (~20% faster!)
* Improved: [ml_impex] Date parsing on import
* Improved: [ml_plg] Direct mouse wheel support for generated playlist view
* Improved: [ml_plg/gracenote] Database query, backup & recovery enhancements
* Improved: [ml_rg] Raised maximum sample rate from 96000 to 192000
* Improved: [nsutil] Added 64bit float IIR support
* Improved: [Installer] Launch Winamp as regular user from elevated installer
* Improved: Support for freely-rotating wheel mouse
* Fixed: Added parameters sanity check to prevent JSAPI2 from crashing
* Fixed: Known IE9 compatibility issues
* Fixed: [Bento browser] Freeze when search string is all spaces
* Fixed: [Bento/Modern skins] Crash when clicking Notifier if ml_nowplaying missing
* Fixed: [gen_ml] Album art view and scrollbar listview UI issues
* Fixed: [in_flac] Crash when trying to write metadata to non-existent files
* Fixed: [in_mp3] APEv2 memory leak
* Fixed: [in_mp3] Wrong bitmask for calculating AAC framelength
* Fixed: [in_mp3] Incorrectly reported approximate frames
* Fixed: [jnetlib] Potential integer overflow in http header parsing code
* Fixed: [ml_local] Category not being written to file when editing metadata
* Fixed: [ml_plg] Force rebuild logic for non-English locales
* Fixed: [nde] Saving the mldb up to 3 times on Winamp exit (v2.95/5.0x bug)
* Fixed: [pmp_android/usb] Use <Artist> for folder name if <Albumartist> missing
* Fixed: [pmp_ipod] Database corruption on Eject with some iPod models
* Fixed: [pmp_ipod] Nano & Shuffle 4G sync issues
* Misc: More general tweaks, improvements, fixes and optimizations
* Misc: Online Help Docs moved to AOL Help site
* Misc: SHOUTcast2 support tweaks for in_mp3 & Bento file info
* Misc: [in_flac/in_vorbis] Changed internal rating scale from 0-5 to 0-100
* Misc: [ml_local] Right-click menu tweaks (Display tracks in this view)
* Reverted: Milkdrop from v2.23 to v2.2 and AVS from v2.83 to v2.81d (for now)
* Updated: Sonic PrimoSDK Burning Engine v4.28.06.0
* Updated: [installer] OpenCandy SDK (fixes some AV’s reporting it as malware)
* Updated: [libpng] libpng v1.5.1