Reiboot for Windows is a straightforward boot repair tool that can fix several iPhone boot problems. It works on nearly every iOS device, starting with the iPad 2nd gen and all iPhone models, including the latest releases. In addition, Reiboot runs on Windows and doesn't require a lot of technical knowledge to use.
It can fix almost any boot condition and is a solid choice for individuals and businesses that rely on their Apple products each day. It is not a complete iOS system software repair tool, but it can resolve several boot issues that other tools like FixGo and DrFone can't.
How can Reiboot help?
Reiboot can help you repair more than 150 iOS and iPad problems, including the following:
- iPhone is disabled; connect to iTunes
- iPad won't start or is stuck at the Apple Logo
- iPod touch won't turn on or stuck at Apple logo
- iPhone not detected by PC after iOS upgrade or restore
- Touch Screen Not Working after iOS upgrade/jailbreak
You can fix all of these problems with a Reiboot.
What features does Reiboot have?
Reiboot provides you with a robust set of tools to help fix technical issues related to your iPhone or iPad.
Enter and Exit Recovery Mode: It can be frustrating when you're stuck in recovery mode with your iPhone. Sometimes the volume keys don't work, or there's no response when pressed on the screen even if they do. This can leave you feeling helpless and with no idea what to do next. ReiBoot provides you with instant access into and out of Recovery Mode.
System Repair: ReiBoot tool can fix around 150 iPhone technical errors to optimise the functionality of your iOS system without losing any data. Once this is done, you'll be able to enjoy a fully optimised device with all its features running at its best possible level.
Rest your iOS Devices: You can completely reset your device using either 'General Reset' or 'Factory Reset'. The former is suitable if you're experiencing minor issues such as issues with your network connection or bugs with your notifications. The latter is an advanced feature that can completely wipe and reset your iPhone back to its original state, i.e. when it leaves the factory and is completely clean and unused.
Fix iTunes Errors: Reiboot for iPhone not only allows you to repair the Recovery Mode loop, which indicates that iTunes cannot connect to your device. But also fix common iTunes errors like 'iTunes could not connect to the iPhone' because it is locked with a passcode or an error was displayed during recovery mode.
Backup your iOS Device: Reiboot allows you to backup your device prior to any major changes being made. This way, if anything goes wrong or an issue is encountered during the process, then you can restore from the backup and try again. Simply click 'Backup' and store your data in a safe place.
How to use Reiboot's Recovery Mode
- Download the latest version of Reiboot from FileHippo.com and run it on your PC (no installation is necessary)
- Keep both USB ports of your computer free when you run the tool (some PCs need more than one port for this to work properly, but most modern PCs will work fine with just one)
- Make sure your device is connected to the PC with a good USB cable
- Reiboot will automatically search and connect with your device
- When your device is connected, a popup window appears asking you to 'Enter Recovery Mode' - accept, and your device will quickly enter recovery mode.
- After about 5-10 seconds, you will see a black screen with some text on it on your phone. That's normal and indicates that Reiboot is doing its job properly.
- When finished, your device will reboot as if nothing has happened.
A valuable tool for any iOS user
Reiboot is a valuable tool for both individuals who own an iPhone or iPad and businesses that rely on iOS devices as part of their day-to-day operations.
For the individual, Reiboot provides you with a way to fix sudden errors that occur or have been plaguing your device for months or even years. In addition, you can resolve common problems which are caused by jailbreaking your device without losing any data.
For businesses, Reiboot is an excellent tool that allows them to save money on costly repairs and ensure that their iOS devices are at 100% functionality before relaunching them.