Recover My Files 32-bit 184.108.40.2062
Recover My Files is a data recovery application that can recover deleted files emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin, lost due to formatting or re-installing a hard drive, or files that have been removed by a virus, Trojan infection, unexpected system shutdown or a software failure.
Key features include:
- Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk, iPod, Android device, and other media.
- Recycle Bin recovery support.
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled the Windows OS.
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
- Partitioning error file recovery support.
- RAW hard drives file recovery support.
- Recover documents, photos, video music and email.
- Supports NTFS, FAT(12/16/32), exFAT, HFS, HFS+ .
Recover My Files is a good recovery application, which gives you a safety net in case you mistakenly delete important data from your PC. It has a basic interface, but it does include some solid search and recovery tools.
The application guides you through the file recovery process by allowing you to select drives and folders to scan. You can search for any type of file on a local or external drive, and you can specifically search for graphics, documents, archives, emails, or databases in order to speed up the process. You can also refine your search by choosing to scan dates and certain keywords.
Overall, Recover My Files is a rapid and comprehensive search and recover tool for all users, from novice to expert. The downside is that the interface is standard and not really intuitive and there is no filter for search results.
Full 64-bit multi-core threading support for faster recovery.
Support for Microsoft Bit-locker protected drives.
Improved support for Virtual Machine recoveries.
Improved partition recovery. Faster recovery speed and better validation of duplicate or invalid files.
New file type signatures for File carving.
Faster saving and loading of search results.