AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 32-bit version of Vista.
# Support for the AMD Radeon R9 295X
# CrossFire fixes enhancements:
* Crysis 3 – frame pacing improvements
* Far Cry 3 – 3 and 4 GPU performance improvements at high quality settings, high resolution settings
* Anno 2070 – Improved CrossFire scaling up to 34%
* Titanfall – Resolved in game flickering with CrossFire enabled
* Metro Last Light – Improved Crossfire scaling up to 10%
* Eyefinity 3x1 (with three 4K panels) no longer cuts off portions of the application
* Stuttering has been improved in certain applications when selecting mid-Eyefinity resolutions with V-sync Enabled
# Full support for OpenGL 4.4
# OpenGL 4.4 supports the following extensions:
# Mantle beta driver improvements:
* BattleField 4: Performance slowdown is no longer seen when performing a task switch/Alt-tab
* BattleField 4: Fuzzy images when playing in rotated SLS resolution with an A10 Kaveri system