AnyBurn is a free, lightweight and professional CD/DVD/Blu-ray app that supports Audio, Video and ISO file ripping and burning.
With AnyBurn creating disc images and multimedia compilations, or bootable media with CD, DVD and Blu-ray optical discs, is easy. The app is lightweight, easy to use and has a simple interface that can be navigated by all.
Key Features include:
- Burn all CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc image files.
- Burn files and folders to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc.
- Burn Audio CD supporting .MP3, .APE, .FLAC, and .WMA formats.
- Rip Audio CD to .MP3, .FLAC, .APE, and .WMA formats.
- Supports sector by sector copying.
- Create image files from hard disk files or CD/DVD/BD discs.
- Convert disc image files between various formats.
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
In addition to ripping and burning video files you can create audio CDs from .MP3, .WMA, .WAV, .APE and .FLAC files, burn various folders to disc, copy a disc or erase a rewritable one. You can also create an image file from a disc, and convert image files to ISO or BIN/CUE, rip an audio CD, along with viewing the properties of a disc or drive.
The interface is straightforward enough. Simply select a burning drive and speed. Next head to settings and ensure the tool verifies the written data, and ejects the disc after burning etc. You also have to option to finalize the disc as well.
System requirement include:Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 operating system, or above. Intel Pentium 166MHz or above. 64MB memory. At least 10MB hard disk space, and a CD, DVD or Blu-ray drive.