phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- PDFDefaultPageSize doc and easy configurability
- Hovering over pie chart gives fatal JS error
- Missing syntax highlighting
- Exports are not compressed
- Import: "number of rows to skip" is ambiguous
- Add a user shows additional "edit user group" link
- Cannot read property 'token' of undefined
- On refreshing designer, $.FullScreen is undefined
- Lost space in navigation area