phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
Security fix for an issue that can be exploited when importing files.
A flaw was discovered with how warning messages are displayed while importing a file. This attack requires a specially-crafted file but can allow an attacker to trick the user in to executing a cross-site scripting (XSS) attack.
In addition to the security fixes, this release also includes these bug fixes and more as part of our regular release cycle:
An error where a database is named 0.
Fix for NULL as default not being shown.
Fix for recent tables list.
Fix for slow performance with table filtering.
Two-factor authentication (2FA) fails if the GD PHP library is missing.
Event scheduler toggle does not work.
ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR error when exporting a table.
PHP 7.3 warning: "continue" in "switch" is equal to "break".