phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
# New features:
* browse-mode improvements
* grid editing
* remember recent tables
* remember last sort order by table
* flexible column width
* reorder columns
* more compact navigation bar
* AJAXification of many operations
* reorganised server status page, with server monitoring
* improved support for stored routines, events and triggers
* openGIS support
* zoom-search in table search
* Drizzle support
* improved ENUM/SET editor