dbForge SQL Decryptor is a database tool that is able to decrypt encrypted stored-procedures, views, triggers, and functions. It provides you with a number of useful features, including a responsive UI, decryption caching, syntax highlighting, batch mode, and unicode support.
Key Features include:
- Decrypt all possible object types:Stored procedures (including numbered procedures and replication filters), functions (scalar, inline and multi-statement table-valued), triggers (on tables, on views, on databases, and on server instances) and views.
- No DAC connection is required:dbForge SQL Decryptor does not require Dedicated Administrator Connection mode to decrypt an object.
- SSMS-like Object Explorer:The familiar style means you can connect to as many server instances as you like and browse all available databases.
- Syntax highlighting:A build-in text editor allows you to see the original object definition with syntax highlighting , which facilitates reading of source code.
- Saving definition to fileYou can save every decrypted definition to a file with UTF-8 encoding, which preserves all national characters.
- Batch decryption wizard:Decrypt all or particular objects with extra convenient and simple wizard, and save definitions to one or several files. You can also alter database objects in-place.
Overall, dbForge SQL Decrypter is a flexible++ tool that is able to undertake a number of useful tasks, from the comfort of a well designed interface. It provides a quick way for developers to decrypt encrypted stored procedures in databases. It is compatible with Microsoft SQL server 2016, 2014. 2012, 2008R2, 2008, 2005, and 2000.
dbForge SQL Decryptor requires either Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2008/2012. and .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher.
Overall, dbForge SQL Decryptor is a reliable, well performing tool. It lets you restore the T-SQL body, if for some reason you are unable to restore the original. It is a handy tool that is able to save developers time and funds on restoring lost definitions. It also has an attractive visual style that is similar to Visual Studio 2010.