NVIDIA Forceware WHQL Vista 384.76
NVIDIA Forceware WHQL software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires Windows Vista.
Changes and Fixed Issues:
[NVIDIA Control Panel][Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances]: Fixed a typo in the game name on the Stereoscopic 3D Compatibility page.
[3DVision]: CPU bottleneck occurs when 3DVision is enabled.
[GeForce GTX 1080/1070/1060][Prey (2]: Large amount of stuttering occurs throughout gameplay.
[Gamestream][DirectX 12 titles]: DirectX 12 titles fail to capture when streaming.
[Firefall]: The game does not run.
[GeForce GTX 970][SLI][Norton 360]: SLI cannot be enabled unless Norton 360 is disabled or in Safe mode.
[Doom 2016][Vulkan API]: Glitches occur when using the Vulkan API.
[No Man's Sky][SLI]: Texture corruption appears in the game with SLI enabled.
[Windows Store video app]: Video playback is choppy with V-Sync OFF.