NVIDIA Forceware WHQL Vista 381.65
NVIDIA Forceware WHQL software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires Windows Vista.
New Product Support:
Added support for the NVIDIA TITAN Xp.
Added support for Windows 10 Creators Update.
Added DTS X and Dolby Atmos support for 5.1.2 speaker configuration.
Added Dolby Vision support for games.
Added NVIDIA Ansel support for Snake Pass and Kona.
NVIDIA Control Panel:
Display page: Added the option to override the Windows 10 control of desktop color settings.
Manage 3D Settings page: Added option to disable self-refresh power-saving feature for G-Sync.
Changes and Fixed Issues:
[XSplit][DirectX 12 games such as Rise of the Tomb Raider]:Games experience poor performance.
[GeForce GTX TITAN X][SLI][Battlefield 1-XP1 Update]:Shimmering occurs on grass and trees with SLI and in-game TAA enabled.
[GeForce GTX 1070][Serious Sam HD]:Heavy flickering occurs in the game with V-sync enabled.
[GeForce GTX 980 Ti]: The GPU occasionally gets stuck in a low power state after pressing Alt-Tab while playing a game.