Digsby Beta (build 33)
Digsby provides you with IM, email and Social networks in one easy to use application.
Instant Messaging - Digsby is a multiprotocol IM client that lets you chat with all your friends on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, and Jabber with one simple to manage buddy list.
Email Notifications - Digsby is an email notification tool that alerts you of new email and lets you perform actions such as 'Delete' or 'Report Spam' with just one click.
Social Networking - Digsby is a social networking tool that alerts you of events like new messages and gives you a live Newsfeed of what your friends are up to.
Version 38 onwards is a stub installer that includes numerous toolbars etc., we recommend you do not install these.
* There are numerous performance optimizations throughout the program, lowering CPU usage and improving responsiveness. We will continue to focus on this over the next few weeks
* Fixed three crash causing bugs thanks to the new crash reporter. Keep the crash reports coming so we can fix any that remain
* Possible fix for 2 bugs that caused the CPU to spin to 100% and stay there
* Attempted to fix a bug that caused some Hotmail to fail at login. We can't reproduce this with any of our test accounts so please let us know if it didn't work
* Fixed a bug that caused Digsby to get stuck at â€œChecking for Updatesâ€¦â€ if your proxy returned bad data instead of a file manifest
* Fixed a bug that caused some incoming IM's to not show for Yahoo accounts
* Fixed a bug that caused endless Yahoo authorization requests to show
* Fixed a bug that caused Google Talk to show all buddies as offline when you log in as invisible
* Fixed bugs that caused sending and receiving offline IMs in MSN to not work
* Fixed bugs that caused HTML to show in the IM window in certain cases for AIM buddies using Miranda or Pidgin
* Fixed a bug that caused Jabber to disconnect when you couldn't save a buddy icon to cache
* Digsby will work more reliable when installing it on a network drive
* Fixed a bug with MSN that was triggered by entering a buddy name with a space in front of it
* Fixed a bug that caused Digsby to get stuck when loading corrupt data from the local cache
* Possible fix for false positives with spell checking
* Fixed a bug in retrieving MSN buddy icons after the first attempt failed due to network issues
* Fixed a bug that caused Digsby to open an email application other than your default mail client
* Fixed a glitch that caused the user interface to draw artifacts everywhere
* Actually turn off LinkedIn when you uncheck it in preferences
* Fixed a bug that prevented Digsby from getting some email favicons
* No more â€œ2.0â€ unread emails for Yahoo Mail
* We are no longer showing ICQ snac error 21, 5
* If you don't type @hotmail.com in your MSN username we now add it for you during login so you don't get authentication errors
* Added a backup login mechanism for Yahoo Mail
* Spell check now ignores case (internet vs. Internet) since most people don't capitalize in IM conversations
* If Digsby crashes it asks you if you would like to restart it after sending us the crash report
* Changed the default privacy for Jabber accounts to not block unknown users so server announcements are not blocked by default
* Don't block SMS messages if privacy setting is set to block those not on your contact list
* Right click menu in IM window does not enable â€œCopyâ€ unless you select something
* New file transfers don't cause the file transfer window to jump to the bottom since they get added to the top