AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista  11.8 Vista
# New Features
* AMD Overdrive has been enhanced to include both CPU and GPU over-clocking controls within the AMD Vision Control Center
* CPU over-clocking is only supported on AMD Black edition CPUs
# Performance Highlights
* Improves performance up to 10% in Crysis 2 DirectX 11 version for both non-Anti-Aliasing, and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series
* Improves performance up to 8% in Fear 3 DirectX 11 version with application enabled Anti-Aliasing on the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series
* Improves performance up to 30% when AMD’s Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA) is enabled through the Catalyst™ Control Center on the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series
* Improves performance up to 20% in Call of Duty Black Operations for single GPU and Multi-GPU configurations on the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series
# Resolved Issues for the Windows Vista
* PowerDVD no longer randomly displays a blank screen when playing back BluRay content with Crossfire enabled.
* BSOD errors are no longer intermittently experienced after installing the driver with Crossfire enabled.
# Resolved Issues for the Windows 7
* The option to “Apply current video quality settings to internet video" is no longer randomly missing from the AMD Catalyst™ Control Center / AMD Vision™ Engine Control Center.
* 3DMark 11 no longer intermittently generates a BSOD error when run using a standard user account.
* Playing HD video content overnight using Windows Media Center no longer causes the system to hang or generates a BSOD error.
* Random graphical corruption is no longer experienced when playing Crysis 2 in a Crossfire environment.
* Image stabilization is now correctly applied to DivX clips when using Windows Media Player.
* Enabling AntiAliasing when playing Starcraft 2 no longer causes random screen blackouts.
* Video corruption is no longer seen when scrolling through DivX 5 video files using Windows Media Center and Windows Media Player.
* Menu corruption is no longer seen when running F.E.A.R 3 in DirectX 11 mode.
* Video playback now functions correctly after enabling hardware acceleration in VLC version 1.1.10.