Voilabits MediaConverterUltimate for Mac 4.2.0
Voilabits MediaConverterUltimate for Mac is a media conversion app that has a few neat features coupled with a friendly user interface. The app is touted as an all-in-one media converter for the Mac OS platform. You can convert videos, rip DVD movies, burn DVDs, download online streaming videos and transfer video content to portable devices or upload to YouTube directly from within the app.
You can use the built-in video converter to convert favourite movies and home clips to any SD & HD video format or extract the audio. You can also rip DVDs for playback on other portable players.
Key Features Include:
- Convert video/audio files and rip DVD: Voilabits MediaConverterUltimate for Mac enables you to playback videos/DVDs on popular devices such as Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, Amazon's Kindle Fire, Blackberry, Android, PSP and others.
- Burn video to DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files: You can burn your home videos to DVD and you can create a simple DVD menu with 15+ free templates.
- Batch download streaming videos from 50+ popular websites: You can download streaming videos at speed as Voilabits MediaConverterUltimate for Mac supports 50+ popular video Websites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, Blip, Metacafe, Bing, AOL and Vimeo.
- Share to YouTube instantly: Voilabits MediaConverterUltimate for Mac allows you upload directly to YouTube in a couple of clicks.
- Edit and Enhance Video Clips: With a built-in Mac video editor, you are able to touch up your home made video clips whilst making conversions.
Overall, the app provides a good user interface that is easy on the eyes and it has a number of cool features, such as the ability to trim video clips accurately and crop the best frame size. You can create special visual effects and add text/image watermarks to content. You can also load subtitles with external .srt files.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 4.2.0 of Voilabits MediaConverterUltimate for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.