PDF Server For Windows Server 2008 installs a virtual printer, PDF Creator for Windows 7, which you can create PDF file from any Windows app, which has print capability. It also supports converting files to PDF from other formats as well.
PDF Server For Windows Server 2008, you can print from any Windows app to this 'virtual' printer, and receive a high quality, searchable, color PDF. Your PDFs can be secured with passwords and/or permissions. You can also embed fonts, choose CMYK, sRGB, RGB output for images as well.
Key Features include:
- Graphics and image compression.
- Support RGB, sRGB and CMYK color space.
- ICC Profile.
- 128-bit RC4 content encryption.
- PDF Output Options.
- Support Terminal Services and Citrix MetaFrame farm Centralized PDF conversion.
- Grant print permission for users with a click.
- Dynamically enable or disable shareable PDF printer.
- Share PDF Creator printer on server-side for client-side users with Client Install Utility.
- Deploy PDF printer as a shared printer across your network.
- Complete control via PDF Server Management.
- Console Easy software distribution & Application integration.
- Custom Action DLL interface for printer driver integration.
- Press Ready Output.
- Support PDF 1.4 and PDF 1.5.
- Adobe PDF, PDF/X and PDF/A output capable.
PDF Server For Windows Server 2008 is easy to use, with a few customization options available. For instance, it lets you set PDF paper size, define custom paper size, specify page orientation, scaling, and PDF resolution as well.
PDF Server For Windows Server 2008 lets you view PDF results after you create them, so you can embed and subset fonts as you need. It also supports Image Downsampling.