MPlayer for Windows 37861
MPlayer for Windows supplies the binary builds of MPlayer and MEncoder for Windows. It is easy to use, lightweight, and it has a clean and interface that is unobtrusive and runs nearly every video file that you can throw at it.
Key Features include:
- Supports popular files such as AVI, MPEG, VOB, WMA, WMV, VIVI, OGG, OGM, ASF, MOV, MP4, and MKV.
- Supports DVD, WMV, VideoCD, SVCD, 3ivx, DivX, H.264 movies.
- Supports many output drivers such as DirectFB, OpenGL, AAlib, fbdev, Xv, DGA, X11, SVGAlib.
- Supports audio output devices including Windows audio, Mac OS X audio, OSS.
Overall, MPlayer for Windows is a handy little kit that simply does the job. The interface is plain, simple and easy to use. It is worth noting that this particular Mplayer for Windows build doesn't have an installer, so to use it you have two options; A: extract the content of the 7-Zip archive and run the program from the command prompt, or ?B: configure another GUI front end, such as SMPlayer.
# Updated FFmpeg to git N-79784-gabb69a2
# External libraries:
* Git repositories:
- Updated libbluray to git fd0bd51
- Updated libvpx to git 3d7e267