CodeBlocks Arduino IDE is a customized app for Arduino development. The app provides you with numerous features including code foldering, code completion, code navigation and compiling as well as uploading for Arduino.
The app also has a dedicated project wizard that makes it simple to create a ready-to-go Arduino project. The distribution integrates the latest Arduino core files, standard Arduino libraries, AVR toolchain, Arduino Builder and a serial terminal
Key Features Include:
- Dedicated project wizard for Arduino development.
- Integrated Arduino core files and libraries.
- Integrated pre-configured AVR compiler toolchain.
- Popular Arduino boards supported as build targets.
- Uploading HEX to Arduino boards (Leonardo supported) by running the build target.
- Compiled core files cached for faster compiling speed (comparing to original Arduino IDE).
- Arduino API-level simulator*.
The developer has also included an API-level Arduino simulator, which is currently under development*. Overall, this app has been well designed with a crisp user interface and numerous features. It will be useful for both novice and professional developers.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 20140626 of CodeBlocks Arduino IDE. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.