phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- initial Browse query does not match sorting order
- Notice on export page
- "New" text in navigation frame acts like a database
- Cannot define a column with fractional seconds
- Missing datepicker icon for DATETIME(length)
- Hide fractional seconds when applicable
- Uncheck "Ignore" while inserting, upon leaving a textarea
- reCaptcha is ignoring language settings
- reCaptcha sound session expired problem
- Japanese character encoding not working properly when exporting
- Notice on table relation page
- Bad text-color for table comments
- reCaptcha re-login requires double effort
- Incorrect tabindex
- Query by example and the second criteria line
- Wildcard-containing only_db failure in sidebar