phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- Rename view is not working
- Interaction between linkified fields and grid editing
- Table grouping isn't implemented properly
- Browser tries to remember wrong password when creating new user
- Edit Index on big table doesn't show "Loading" or any message
- Default table tab is ignored
- Server/library difference warning: setting is ignored
- table tree group strategy
- ALTER TABLE ORDER BY and InnoDB
- Tracking report: cannot delete a statement
- Drizzle navigation doesn't expand
- GIS column editor: point not displayed
- Drizzle tables in navigation are shown as views
- NUL symbols added to the end of database dump file
- More disappears in table Structure
- Multi-row edit doesn't clear values when checking NULL