NVIDIA Forceware WHQL Vista 382.53
NVIDIA Forceware WHQL software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires Windows Vista.
Changes and Fixed Issues:
[DirectX 11 games]: On some titles, in-game V-Sync does not work if Fast Sync is selected from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Consequently, the game frame rate is not locked to the maximum refresh rate, resulting in possible tearing.
[Aerofly RC 7]: Corruption occurs in the game when shadows are enabled.
[OpenGL][Tombstone Engine]: Driver update causes corruption in Tombstone engine games.
[SLI][GeForce GTX]: The secondary display remains blank after switching from Clone or Extended mode to secondary-only display mode.