Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing application, which uses the popular BitTorrent protocol. The BitTorrent protocol allows numerous peers to form a collective swarm and download large files with maximum efficiency.Tixati uses advanced bandwidth charting of overall traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of protocol and file bytes and separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Peer connection encryption for added security.
- Highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers.
- Super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms ensure the fastest downloads.
System Requirements: Windows 7/Vista/XP. 1 GHz+ Processor. Minimum 256 MB RAM. Display with 1024x768 resolution.
- fixed problems with Linux kernel 4.8.10 and newer causing unexpected socket closure
- new setting for maximum simultaneous DHT searches
- default maximum simultaneous DHT searches raised to 20 (from 12)
- several minor compatibility updates and fixes to the internal URI parser
- added new scheduler action that exports configuration file backups
- added new scheduler action that randomizes incoming port
- several minor internal framework updates to leverage newest C++17 features
- added new GUI box classes to support better layout positioning methods
- minor updates to GUI buttons, checkboxes, and radio boxes in preparation for new platforms
- improvements to internal QoS prioritization for outgoing UDP message queues
- several optimizations in transfer piece handling and hash-checking routines to save CPU time
- redesign of DHT query processor soft-throttle system for much smoother engagement under high load
- updated IP-location tables