Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing application, which uses the popular BitTorrent protocol. The BitTorrent protocol allows numerous peers to form a collective swarm and download large files with maximum efficiency.Tixati uses advanced bandwidth charting of overall traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of protocol and file bytes and separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Peer connection encryption for added security.
- Highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers.
- Super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms ensure the fastest downloads.
System Requirements: Windows 7/Vista/XP. 1 GHz+ Processor. Minimum 256 MB RAM. Display with 1024x768 resolution.
* complete re-write of thread scheduling core to improve performance and reliability.
* fixed crash upon DNS resolve failure when bootstrapping DHT.
* trackers now report per-session UL/DL statistics instead of all-time.
* added stats_report:all_time to Individual Tracker Options in Settings > Transfers > Trackers.
* fixed minor problems in config .dat file saving routines that would cause slightly inflated file sizes.
* fixed problems with menu tooltips on Windows builds.
* revised font-selection routines in text-view, rich-view, and code-view controls.
* additional guarding around several Windows GDI functions to better handle resource allocation failures.
* several optimizations to internal settings registry, which should slightly improve performance.
* streaming in channels from an HTTP live source now supports more formats, including full ICY headers.
* several minor adjustments to the DHT rate-limiters to deal with excessive requests from certain clients.
* updated IP-Location tables.