TeamSpeak Client 32-bit 3.0.0 Beta 26
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the client.
- Fixed local unmute when client was muted by plugin.
- Added "Copy permission name" contextmenu to permission overview.
- Added tooltip information to each entry in the webserver list.
- Changed default webserver list table, city and create channels columns are by default hidden, max clients and current clients joined into one column.
- Added contextmenu to webserver list table to enable or disable table columns.
- Tab close button never gets focus to avoid accidential closing of server tab.
- Fixed client info HTML templates showing the application scanner line even if disabled.
- Fixed grant permissions now being displayed properly in permissions tree.
- Adjusted password and can-create-channels filter in webserver list window to make the behaviour more obvious.
- Hide full/empty servers filter and users filter no longer exclusive.