RegScanner is a small and lightweight system utility, which allows you to scan the Registry, find the desired Registry values that match the specified search criteria and then displays them in a list.
Once the Registry values have been located, you can simply navigate to the correct value in RegEdit by double-clicking the desired Registry item. You can also export the found Registry values into a .reg file, which can be used in RegEdit.
- RegScanner displays the entire search result at once, so you don't have to press F3 in order to find the next value.
- In addition to the standard string search, RegScanner can also find Registry values by data length, value type; REG_SZ and, REG_DWORD, and by modified date of the key.
- RegScanner can find a unicode string located inside a binary value.
- RegScanner allows you to make a case sensitive search.
- While scanning the Registry, RegScanner displays the current scanned Registry key.
- Windows 98, Windows XP,Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Added option to search Registry keys modified in the last xx seconds/minutes/hours/days.
Added 'Today' button to set the time range fields for today.