ATNSOFT Key Remapper 1.8
ATNSOFT’s Key Remapper allows the user to block and remap keys, mouse buttons and mouse wheel actions.For example, this Windows application can allow you to replace Caps-lock with ‘middle mouse button’ or another key, if it may be physically missing on your input devices.
Key features include:
- Remaps keys, mouse button presses and the mouse wheel rotation.
- Replaces specific keys by key or mouse button combinations with modifiers.
- Block or disable keys, mouse buttons, mouse wheel rotation.
- Emulate double mouse button and key presses.
- Restrict blocking and remapping to specific programs or windows.
- Supports English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish and Japanese languages.
Thankfully the software does not affect or alter the scan codes originally stored in the registry and will not need the system to be restarted before applying the mapping changes.
Overall, this program can provide a handy exchange of key functions if you need this due to preference or absence of a physical key. Key Remapper will remap virtually any keys and mouse functions that you desire.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.8 of ATNSOFT Key Remapper. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.