If you need to convert PST files to MBOX or multiple formats , then look no further than PST Wizard. PST Wizard provides both fast and reliable files conversion without data altering results.
With PST Wizard you can convert PST files into multiple formats such as PST to PST, PST to MSG, PST to EML, PST to EMLX, PST to PDF, PST to MBOX, PST to HTML, PST to MHT, PST to XPS, PST to RTF, PST to DOX, PST to DOCX, PST to Zimbra and PST to CVS.
PST Converter Wizard tool provides great number of advantages comparably with other PST Converter apps. PST Converter can export one PST file into two or more PST files. Not only that, but it can also and also split one PST to Multiple PST files with all the attachments.
The Outlook PST wizard converter tool can easily export password protected PST files into MBOX formats. The app lets you convert PST to EML or EMLX while maintaining all structure and preserving UNICODE contents.
- Recover of corrupted or password protected or encrypted PST files into healthy formats.
- Get data back on deleted or permanently deleted mails form Outlook PST files.
- Supports 15+ files formats to convert PST files into multiple formats.
- Convert one PST files into two and more PST files.
- Multiple File naming option to rename PST files data.
- Capability to convert Outlook Contacts to CVS formats.
- Supports all MS Outlook Version such as 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and older versions as well.
PST Wizard has a unique feature which exports PST files into multiple formats with maintains all emails attachments without any data loss. This is useful if you are moving data from Windows OS to Mac OS. PST Wizard is able to convert your all data into healthy Mac file formats.
With this tool you can easily import/export PST files in one click. This PST converter can also export contacts in PST files into CVS files formats while maintaining all contacts details."
We don't have any change log information yet for version 4.5 of PST Wizard. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.