Outlook CalDav Synchronizer is a free Outlook Plugin, that can synchronize events, tasks and contacts between Outlook and a CalDAV or CardDAV server*. Amongst others, it supports synchronisation between Google, SOGo, and Horde, and it supports 3Outlook versions 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007.
Key Features include:
- Modern WPF GUI.
- Supporting OAuth2 for Google.
- SSL/TLS support, support for self-signed certificates.
- Manual proxy configuration support for NTLM or basic auth proxies.
- Auto discovery of calendars and address books.
- Configurable sync range.
- Sync multiple calendars per profile.
- Sync reminders, categories, recurrences with exceptions, importance, transparency.
- Sync organizer and attendees and own response status.
- Task support.
- CardDAV support to sync contacts (distribution lists planned).
- Google native Contacts API support with mapping of Google contact groups to Outlook categories..
- Google Task lists support (sync via Google Task Api with Outlook task folders).
- sync contact pictures, categories, notes and x509 certificates.
- Time-triggered sync.
- Manual-triggered sync.
- Change-triggered sync.
- Category Filtering (sync CalDAV calendar to Outlook categories).
- Map CalDAV server colors to Outlook category colors.
- Show reports of last sync runs and status.
- Configurable system Tray Icon with notifications.
- Bulk creation of multiple profiles.
*Tested CalDAV servers include: SOGo, Google Calendar, Horde Kronolith, OwnCloud, SabreDAV, Synology NAS, GroupOffice, one.com, Yandex, OpenX-change, Posteo, Landmarks, Kolab, Zoho Calendar, GMX, Tine 2.0, Fruux, Mac OS X Server, iCloud, Mail.ru, Radicale.