Feed Demon 188.8.131.52 Beta
Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
Bring the power of RSS right to your Windows desktop with FeedDemon News Aggregator:
- Get your news and information instantly.
- Customize the way you read and organize feeds.
- Download podcasts to your iPod or Windows Media Player.
- The "Panic Button" detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read
The easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
* Added: Significant synchronization optimizations that should result in far less traffic between FeedDemon and Google Reader for many customers
* Added: New "Speed Reader" newspaper style
* Added: "Show thumbnail images for summaries" added to Reading tab in Options
* Fixed: False GZip errors retrieving feeds
* Fixed: Inaccurate mouse wheel scrolling with some panel configurations
* Fixed: News item list still shows unread items after marking all feeds read
* Fixed: News item list incorrectly displays Unicode category, source and author, and also fails to display Unicode group headers correctly
* Fixed: Newspaper shortcuts for previous/next page may cause browser to lose focus
* Fixed: Wrong items shown for today/yesterday
* Fixed: Unread count mismatch between FeedDemon and Google Reader
* Fixed: Synched feeds marked read at startup
* Fixed: Subscription report shows thumbnails and friend images even when "Optimize for slow connections" is enabled
* Fixed: Reappearing login dialog for Twitter feeds