dbForge Studio for MySQL is the universal MySQL and MariaDB front-end client for database management, administration and development. It provides utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL databases with scheduling, and gives possibility to analyze and report MySQL tables data.
dbForge Studio for MySQL is able to work with any MariaDB database server, and supports all MariaDB objects types. You can can visually design database structures, execute SQL queries and scripts, and manage MariaDB users and privileges.
Key features include:
- Includes support for MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x, MariaDB server versions 5.5 and 10.0, Percona and Amazon RDS Administration and Maintenance.
- Tools for MySQL database administration and management include means for managing user privileges, MySQL service control, managing server variables, table maintenance, etc.
- Data Analysis Data Comparison and Sync Data EditorDatabase Backup.
- Dump databases in SQL format and schedule regular MySQL database backups.
- Database Explorer Database Refactoring.
- Renaming tables, columns, views, procedures, functions and indexes.
- Possibility to generate refactoring script of a database without changing it.
- Debugger. The first debugger for MySQL that offers step-by-step code execution, breakpoints, watches, a call stack, a variables evaluation mechanism to automate debugging of MySQL stored routines and triggers and keeps MySQL server's logic of procedure execution.
- Exporting and Importing Data Flat Table Editor Object Editors Database Projects Query Builder Query Profiler.
- The tool helps you detect problems and optimize SQL queries via GUI.
- Schema Comparison SQL Editing and Execution Visual Database Designer Pluggable authentication is supported. The product provides the extended support of pluggable authentication modules for MySQL servers.
With the help of this intelligent MySQL client, working with data and code has become easier and more convenient. Devart's MySQL front-end provides utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL databases with scheduling, and gives the possibility to analyze and report MySQL tables data.
Please Note: This is a 30 day trial.