Commander is a file management utility and image viewer. The app has a recognizable split screen interface with two directory views or a directory view and a file viewer.
Commander lets you auto scale and enhance images. You can also compare directory contents, use automatic rule-based file renaming and use keyboard short-cuts compatible with Norton Commander. The app allows you to search for identical files by name, size, time-stamp and/or contents. It even comes with an advanced pocket calculator with equation solver!
Key Features Include:
- Easy interface for copying and moving files/folders.
- Directory contents size overview.
- Extract files from RAR and ZIP archives and compress to ZIP.
- FTP client.
- Text and hex file viewer.
- View CR2, BMP, WMF, EMF, JPEG, PNG, MNG, GIF, PCX, ICO, CUR and HIPS images.
- Search for nearly identical image files.
- Keyboard short-cuts compatible with Norton Commander.
- Compare directory contents.
Commander provides you with the ability to view your images and manage your files within a simple interface. The app is very user friendly and has a few cool features. If MeeSoft Image Analyzer is installed, then you also have support for JPEG 2000, TIFF, RAS, PNM, PGM and PPM images.