Corel Painter gives you the speed and power with native 64-bit PC support. Plus, you can work with Photoshop files for even more creative compatibility.
Key Features include:
- Revolutionary digital brushes: Corel Painter features powerful new physics-inspired Particle Brushes, which allow you to experience chaotic creativity or pinpoint precision. Use the world's most revolutionary paint program to produce unreal brushstrokes or choose from a huge selection of realistic Natural-Media brushes to bring to life stunning contemporary digital art.
- Enhanced speed and performance: With Corel Painter you can work smarter, faster and more accurately than ever before with native 64-bit support and CPU performance optimizations. Increase your control with the new brush tracking utility and you can experiment with effects on your canvas in real-time.
- Mobile art that moves you: Corel Painter lets you create art on the go with incredible mobile capabilities. You can use your Windows Real-Time Stylus and Tablet PC or work with the Painter Mobile for Android app and import your masterpiece directly into Corel Painter to add the finishing touches to your work.
Change what's possible in art with Corel Painter.
System requirements include:
- Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), or Windows 7 (64-Bit), with the latest updates.
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor, 2 GHz or faster.
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or higher recommended).
- 1 GB hard disk space for application files*.
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended).
- Mouse or tablet.
- DVD drive (required for box installation).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, with the latest updates.
- To activate your product, you must connect to the Internet and register it first.
- *Additional space may be required for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2017 of Corel Painter 64-bit. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.