AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 64 13.1 Vista 64
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 64-bit version of Vista.
# FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
* AMD Catalyst Control Center: New 3D settings and profile management user interface:
- AMD Catalyst features a newly designed 3D application settings page, designed to allow users to more easily adjust and control their 3D settings on a per application basis.
# Performance Highlights:
* Performance gains seen on the entire AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series:
* All game were tested at high / extreme / ultra levels
- Enhanced performance in Far Cry 3 (up to 25% with 8xMSAA, SSAO enabled @ 1600p, and up to 15% with 8xMSAA, HDAO enabled @1600p) (AMD Catalyst 12.11 CAP2 must also be installed)
- Enhanced AMD CrossFire™ scaling performance in Call of Duty Black Ops 2
- Up to 10%-15% more performance in Battlefield 3 in most cases
> More than 20% in certain missions and sequences (Comrades)
- Up to 7% more performance in Metro 2033
- Up to 10% more performance in DiRT Showdown
- Up to 8% more performance in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 12% more performance in Civilization V
- Up to 10% more performance in StarCraft II
- Up to 8% more performance in Sniper Elite: V2
- Up to 5% more performance in Max Payne 3
* AMD Catalyst Mobility 7970M performance for AMD Enduro™ technology supported platforms has been improved for DirectX® 9, DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 applications:
- 3DMark® 06 – Up to 6%
- 3DMark Vantage – Up to 15%
- 3DMark 11 – Up to 12%
- AvP – Up to 11%
- Battlefield 3 – Up to 25%
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – Up to 13%
- Crysis 2: Up to 45%
- DiRT Showdown – Up to 62%
- ETQW – Up to 8%
- Hard Reset – Up to 8%
- Just Cause 2 – Up to 90%
- Mafia 2 – Up to 40%
- The Chronicles of Riddick – Up to 4%
- Shogun 2 – Up to 56%
- StarCraft 2 – Up to 25%
- Skyrim – Up to 45%
- Sniper Elite V2 – Up to 60%
- Tom Clancy’s HAWX – Up to 56%
- Unigine Heaven – Up to 33%
- Wolfenstein – Up to 9%
# Resolved Issues for the Windows 8 / Windows 7 Operating Systems:
* A sporadic system hang encountered with a single AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPU seen on X58 and X79 chipsets.
* An intermittent hang encountered with AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPUs in an AMD CrossFire + Eyefinity setup.
* Missing fonts in XBMC
* No video found in Media Player Classic Home Cinema when using full or half floating point processing
* Skyrim lighting (missing a lighting pass) for the AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
* Skyrim cloud corruption experience in various in game locations
* A hang playing Dishonored on the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
* Engine and memory clocks running too high when the GPU is idle.
* GPU activity runs at lower values than expected seen on the AMD Radeon HD 7870.
* Corruption seen in Darkness 2 and Carrier Command when using AMD CrossFire configurations
* Adobe Premier Pro CS6 may fail to launch
* Hang experienced with AMD Crossfire and Eyefinity enabled on X58 and X78 chipsets
* Corel PaintShop Pro X3 – Hangs at the “Initializing Command Manager” window
* Company of Heroes 2 – display corruption experienced when AA is enabled in the AMD Catalyst Control Center
* Cyberlink Powerdirector 10 crashes intermittently.
* Company of Heroes : Tales of Valor – Flickering experienced when AA is disabled
* Max Payne 3 – Flickering experienced in DirectX 9 mode with forced AA enabled
* Cyberlink PoweDVD 10 – crashes intermittently
* VLC - Green texture corruption seen in 720p MPEG2 video clips
* Black screen encountered when “Alternate DVI mode” is enabled in the AMD Catalyst Control Center
* Green display corruption seen in Skype webcam video