If you are not familiar with the Alt-Tab task switcher in Windows, it's a keyboard short-cut (hot-key) to enable fast switching between applications/windows.Alt-Tab Thingy is a replacement to add brand new features to help you switch tasks faster and more efficiently than ever before!
- Use the cursor keys to make your selection
- Use the mouse as well as the keyboard
- System tray icon
- Drag and Resize windows by clicking anywhere on the window
- Window preview
- Can be disabled (handy for games players)
- Settings window for enabling/disabling features
- Informative tooltips
- Ghost windows!
- Auto Off feature (user controlled variable timer)
- Allows minimizing of windows to the system tray
- Monitors windows for change of caption/z-order/deadtray icons etc...
- Display resolution selector
- Icon/List view
- Variable preview size
- Mouse wheel support
- Automatically minimizes or closes Explorer windows
- Blacklist feature removes apps from the task preview (right-click on them to enable)
- Access ATT with an alternate "Alt+Key" combination, without altering the standard Windows Alt-Tab function (use both at the same time!)
- Taskbar Previews - When you hover the mouse over a taskbar, you will see previews for open windows above the taskbar.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 3.3.1 Beta of Alt-Tab Thingy. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.