Zoom Player Home 8.5.1
To that end, Zoom Player employs a slick and simple user interface, combined with easy to access features while at the same time providing advanced control dialogs over every feature imaginable.
Zoom Player was designed from the ground up to load quick, take as little system resources as possible, provide user feedback/direction as appropriate and maintain as much isolation from other applications and system components as not to undermine overall stability.
Zoom Player Home remains Free for Non-Commercial use.
* New Smart Play profile for the FRAPS raw video capture format.
* The ".TSP" file extension was missing under the 'video' section in file browsing interfaces. You need to press the "Default" button in the options dialog (Adv. Options / File Format Association / File Extensions).
* An exploit that could cause arbitrary code execution when loading a specially crafted JPEG file has been fixed.
* The FREE version was not supposed to support Audio Visualizations, but a bug allowed you to enable support which resulted in a 'list index out of bounds' error.
* Audio files with ID3v2.4 tags encoded as UTF8 did not display TAG info.
* The Audio Visualization feature did not work correctly with some Sonique visualization plugins.
* The "DefaultSettings.exe" application was not able reset Zoom Player to it's default settings under some circumstances.