ALLPlayer is one of the most popular programs for watching movies with matching subtitles. It plays all known media formats, RAR files, and futhermore has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file.
- Most popular formats such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to codecs downloaded by the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed).
- DVD support.
- Two monitors or monitor and TV support.
- Support for Dolby Surround, SPDIF and 3D audio.
- Intelligent subtitles - the program checks the length of the subtitles and sets the time duration.
- Subtitles editor.
- LiveUpdate - an option for detecting missing codecs needed to open a file.
- AVI Doctor - repairs damaged avi files. This function allows you to watch a movie which is damaged, or a movie which is downloading.
The Autoresume option has been extended - after enabling this option in the pop-up menu, ALLPlayer now not only remembers the location in the last viewed movie, but based on Netflix, it remembers the location of all opened files.
The ability to increase the volume of multimedia files to + 12dB has been added. Of course, you should be careful with this option because some movies and music that are too strongly subdued with this option can be overdriven.
The color settings, the minimization of movies from the full screen mode, the sound off message, the "+" (plus) button in the search panel, subtitles and the lector when dragging the program window with the mouse and other minor, less noticeable problems have also been improved.