SysTools OST Recovery 4.3
SysTools OST Recovery is a tool that is used for the recovery of inaccessible OST files of Exchange Outlook*. This data retrieval utility can provides you with the capability to extract messages, contacts, and calendars from corrupted, damaged, or orphan OST files and save them in other file formats.
Key features include:
- Preview of recovered OST file data items.
- Two scan modes for recovering corrupted OST: Advanced & Quick.
- Supports selective data export based on the date range.
- Support for saving recovered data in 3 file formats: PST/EML/MSG.
- Suitable naming conventions while saving the data in EML/MSG.
In testing, SysTools OST Recovery worked smoothly, without having a large system impact. Overall, it provides an easy solution for extracting files from the MS Outlook storage folder, backed by multiple output settings.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 4.3 of SysTools OST Recovery. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.